Make up Remover-Miss Pearl Store

10:24

One of my beauty secrets is that I never purchase chemical make up removers (not sure if it's a good thing!), therefore when Pearl sent me this little bottle, I was instantly over the moon! It ticks all the boxes for me for a good make up remover-no chemicals, and highly moisturising. From my previous post you would have seen me raving about Pearl's passion in finding high quality products for those that have many allergies. However, these products are actually just great for anyone. They don't contain chemicals that can harm our body, therefore it is definitely a great alternative. 

Some facts about this product: gluten free, soy free and 100% organic. 
Ingredients include three types of oil: organic sweet almond oil, organic jojoba oil and organic extra virgin olive oil. 

During the process: with just a few small drops of the make up remover, it instantly rubbed most of my makeup off. 


After: 


Pros: 
  • Highly moisturising 
  • Organic 
  • Removed most of my make up without any problems 

Cons
  • Would love to have a bigger bottle of it! (however I have been using it for a week now and there is still a lot left) 
  • Would prefer a dropper, rather than tipping it out of the bottle. However this isn't a big issue. 
Overall, would definitely recommend this product. Link here
Also check out her range of products here and her Instagram

From now until 26th of April, I have a discount code for you all to use! Use the code 'unibabe' at checkout for an extra 20% off! 

Happy shopping 

Much love
xx





You Might Also Like

0 comments