Winter must have

11:10






Jumper: Boohoo, Pants: Forever21, Bag: H&M

I was NEVER a big fan of turtlenecks until recently. It is definitely one of the best staples for winter, as it basically acts as a jumper and a scarf! Yeah its pretty lame, but they are seriously so warm and so comfortable! This was my first turtleneck purchase and I cannot wait to get more. 

I look particularly tired in these photos as my boyfriend and I woke up early to check out Kettle Black, and oh gosh...it was seriously so AMAZING! The hotcakes were absolutely amazing and I seriously spent at least 10 minutes taking photos of it since it was just so BEAUTIFUL! The kettleblack bun is absolutely another must-try! I will definitely post up another blogpost just featuring the food really soon! 

Much love xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments