How to be comfy and classy at the same time

12:20




There's nothing better than accessorising your winter outfit with this hat. I feel like it completes the outfit and dresses it up. These are one of the days that I dress up a bit, but it is also super comfortable!!

This look is so versatile because I can wear it out to the shops or to a nice casual dinner with friends. It's also perfect for this icy Melbourne weather we are experiencing at the moment, where I can layer and keep myself warm! 

I also decided to try out a new lipstick that my mother gave me recently and I am in love! It is a subtle dark red colour that makes this dark outfit pop a bit more! This outfit is definitely going to be on repeat for the rest of this season! 

It's the start of a new month and I hope to have more posts up! I also have more time to go out for some brunch dates, so I may do some reviews as well! 

Much love xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments