Muharam Cafe Review

11:30







Muharam Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
I'm a huge believer in not judging a book by its cover, the same goes for this cute little cafe located in Hawthorn. While the exterior was not as attractive outside, the inside was nicely decorated with pot plants on the walls! They have three seating areas, a small seating area outdoor in front of the cafe, an indoor area as well as outdoor patio at the back.

After much hype over Instagram, I knew that I had to come to Muharam Cafe to try their famous shakes! I was pleasantly greeted at the door by a friendly waitress and even though it was really busy, I was almost seated immediately. While I was there, there was a constant flow of customers coming in and out, displaying that it is a very popular place.

We ordered the Wagyu beef burger and the nut-telling shake. The beef burger itself was delicious and made with fresh ingredients. The chips were crispy on the outside and soft in the inside (just the way I like it!).

Now the Nut-telling shake was DEFINITELY the best part!! I expected it to be overly sweet, but was happy that it had a perfect balance. If you come to Muharam Cafe, the shakes are one of the things you should definitely get! I would recommend getting the shake with an accompanying savoury dish, just so that you won't have an overly sweet brunch :) or I would try out the Red Velvet Pancakes, have heard many positive comments about it!

Overall:
Food: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Ambiance: 3/5

Check out Muharam Cafe on Instagram and their Zomato Reviews

Much love xxx

PS. I also really enjoyed the fact that they had infused water, it was refreshing and definitely great for a warm day!




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've been seeing so many pictures of those shakes on Instagram, such a crazy but good idea! This place seems really nice though, the chips look delicious!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good!! Definitely worth a trip!! :D

      Delete