Bellin' out

22:38



Dress: Dotti Nation, Clutch: Monpurse, Heels: Rubi Shoes
I have always loved floral prints and when I saw this dress, I knew I had to purchase it! I was even lucky to purchase it on sale for the price of only $30 (such a steal!). Even though the dress has long sleeves, it was still a perfect staple for a warm summer's day. I would be happy to wear it for a casual day out or even for a nice dinner out. 

I chose to only pair it with a simply monogram purse from MonPurse, as the dress itself is already quite a statement. The bell sleeves are so gorgeous, I just find any excuse to lift up my arms whilst wearing it!! This sort of style it is starting to become more popular. What do you think about the bell sleeves? Do you think its a yay or nay? 

Much love xx

Note: the sleeves do make it slightly harder to eat food or to take above shots of your food! :P

You Might Also Like

0 comments