Naughty Boy Review

22:27






Naughty Boy Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
I am not an Instablogger unless I go to Naughtyboy to take a shot of these amazing instashakes! We were greeted at the door by a friendly staff member and were seated immediately. The interior was okay, there was a lot of natural lighting which was good to see! 

Me and my friends ordered the Pavlova and Salted Caramel one, as well as two savoury dishes to balance out the sweetness! We ordered the Eve's Garden and Salmon Scrambled. 

The Instashakes were quite sweet and requires two people to finish! The Pavlova one was actually a juice, while the Salted Caramel was a smoothie. If I had to choose between the two, I would prefer the Pavlova one as it is less sweet. 

Eve's Garden consisted of pumpkin, eggplant puree, avocado, tomatoes, poached eggs and seeds. It was quite a healthy choice and tasted nice and fresh. Quantity wise was quite generous as well. 

Salmon scrambled was delicious with the scrambled egg. I am definitely a huge fan of smoked salmon, so anything with smoked salmon is a win for me! Again quantity wise, they were quite generous. So I am happy with the amount they gave us. 

The meals itself were a good size, fresh and were at a decent price.  Their Instashakes were nice, however not worth the 12 dollars. If I could go again, I would definitely be happy to try their Red Velvet Pancakes! 

Overall: 
Food: 3.5/5 (Instashakes were a bit overrated, you're able to get pretty pictures though!) 
Service: 4/5 
Ambiance: 3/5 



You Might Also Like

0 comments