All white for v day

17:50




Top: Kookai Australia, Bottoms: HK market, Sandals: Target Australia 

This is probably the 'raciest' outfit I've worn in a long time. While last year I went for a more girly vibe (Valentine's day 2015 post), this year I decided to go chic and minimalistic. 

Culottes have recently become part of the new trend within the Instagram world. While, tt hasn't fully hit Australia yet, I decided to give them a go anyway! For me, I have quite a large waist and these culottes probably makes it even more prominent. Therefore it is essential for me to pair something tight and cropped at the top. I decided to go all white by pairing it with my Kookai white crop basic (it's also nice to show a bit of skin to give an edgy look). 

Accessories-wise, I went simple and classy. I wore my favourite Tiffany and Co necklace, paired it with some rings from Trendy Creature and my Daniel Wellington watch. 

As for how I spent the day, of course I spent it with my better half :) we exchanged gifts first! He knew me well and got me a MASSIVE white board (LOL) for my flatlayin' life (only instagrammers will understand how wonderful a gift like that is), a poo emoji keyring (inside joke), some beautiful polaroids from our time together as well as an Instax printer!! I've wanted that for the longest time. If you are tossing between getting a Polaroid camera or the Printer, I would definitely go for the printer instead. This way you're able to take quality photos then pick the ones you want to print. While the polaroid is super cute to have (perfect for insta flatlays), it is a bit of a gamble each time you take a photo since you won't know how it'll turn out! (but thats part of the fun too :) )

Overall, Hanson and I had a very chill day, had lunch at a local jap restaurant and spent some quality time together. We didn't have much time together as I had to go home early since my cousin, Charmaine (@charmainengc) was going back to Hong Kong at night. Hanson and I promised to have part 2 of our Valentine's date this coming Saturday, so stay tuned! 

Here's our annual V day photo :p 

Much love 
xx

Follow



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this mainly all white look, so light and summery! You look so happy as well :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete