Friends of Mine Review

19:56






Friends of Mine Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
Of course I would gravitate towards the sweet dishes every time I head to brunch. I will always have a sweet tooth! 

Headed to the lovely Friend Of Mine cafe, which was walking distance from Burnley railway station. We were immediately seated and was welcomed with an extremely cute menu! (The waiter unfortunately took it away from us before I could get a good photo of it). My friend and I shared both dishes. We ordered a scrambled egg with goat cheese and vanilla pancakes with fresh berries and cream. 

The scrambled eggs were quite nice on its own with the toast, however the goat cheese was definitely much stronger and not my cup of tea. For the pancakes, they were served nice and fluffy and was quite delicious, however it was not something that I would go back for a second time round. 

The cafe itself was quite dark inside. From an instagrammers point of view, it was quite hard to get good photos with natural lighting! (Of course I would say something like this HAHA). Overall the food was mediocre, it wasn't bad, but for the price it was decent. However, one thing that was really annoying was that they didn't take card and I didn't have cash on me so I had to take out some cash and had a fee of $2.50. While it is not a lot of money at all, it is still a hassle for customers like myself, having to take cash out when most places take card nowadays. 

Would I go back? Probably not, but it was still not a bad place to try out. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments