Burgundy combo

21:59





With the colder months ahead, it is only right to gravitate towards darker tones. What often happens is that I will end up wearing black everythang and look like I'm outfit repeating 24/7. One of the ways to break it up a bit is by adding some colours in. The burgundy and black combo is definitely one of the top favourites.

In this outfit, I am wearing my 3/4 burgundy dress with my Sass-Biker Rose Jacket. You can easily wear the dress on its own, but I decided to add in the leather jacket to give it an edgier vibe. I've been finding it extremely hard to put down this gorgeous jacket, as I seem to find a great combo with it everyday! I'm a huge sucker for rose gold detailing, so unfortunately, you'll be seeing this jacket a lot more frequently (#sorrynotsorry).

If you haven't noticed or haven't followed me on Instagram, you may not have noticed my new project where I have been taking ootds with my lovely boyfriend. Will begin to post more couple looks where bts shots will be posted here on my blog.

Let me know your thoughts and what outfits you want us to do next!!

Much love
xx



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ah I find it so hard to not just wear black all the time in winter as well.

    Love how you've coordinated your looks here, that biker jacket looks great on you!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete