Beds are a girl's best friend

21:36

While some say that 'diamonds are a girl's best friend,' to me, beds are. I was lucky enough to be contacted by my lovely friends from Koala mattress and was gifted a mattress!! The thing that stood out to me was the mission behind their adorable company. When you purchase a mattress from them, they will adopt a real life Koala in partnership with the Koala Hospital in Port Macquarie! This means that, not only will you be able to have an extremely comfortable mattress, but you are also supporting the sick and injured koalas and helping prevent koala reduction and extinction. Seriously, what more could you ask for? 

To find out more, check out their website: https://koala.com.au/

And of course I had to take my usual 'on the bed' shots!! 




Cannot wait to be sleeping in this!!

Have a lovely week gorgeous! 

Much love
XX

PS. I forgot to mention that you get a free koala plush with your mattress too! How cute is that? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments