Minimal x Michael Hill

19:16


Michael Hill is an Australian brand that has shared their vision globally, moving from Australia to New Zealand, Canada and the US. They're known for their high quality jewellery pieces and remains as one of the large jewellery retailers. 

I was lucky enough to receive this gorgeous Moon pendant







When I opened the box, I knew that it would immediately be a piece that I will be gravitating towards on an everyday basis. It is such a simple, dainty piece that can work for any occasion. I decided to pair this gorgeous necklace with two outfits to show its versatility.



Michael Hill has you covered for any occasion. Check out Michael Hill's website and Instagram to see what picks you find:

Have an amazing week lovelies!

Much love XX 


You Might Also Like

0 comments